One of the best things in our human beings is to collect all kinds of amazing fun facts throughout our lives. If you are talking with friends or relatives you can weave them into your introduction for fun. These are the random facts you can’t believe is true.
10 important fun fact of the day
1. There is a single letter that doesn’t appear on any of the USA’s state names. Can you guess the letter?
2. A group is owl is called- A Parliament.
3. Which two body parts of humans never stop growing? Can you tell me the answers?
Ans:- After a certain age rest of the body part growth has come to a halt. But Noses and Ears keep growing bigger even when others parts are at a halt.
4. Can you tell me the name of the USA’s state capital that doesn’t have Mcdonald’s?
Ans:- Montpelier is the capital city of state Vermont in the USA. The city has a population of under 8 thousand. Montpelier city doesn’t have Mcdonald’s.
5. Humans are not the only animals that dream – The study has shown that Rats can dream about getting food and walking through mazes. So there is a good chance of they can dream.
6. Medical error is the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA according to Johns Hopkins researchers. John Hopkins medical experts have shown that more than 2,50,000 death per year due to medical errors in the USA. Article Source.
7. Can you tell me the name of the only creature that can turn its stomach inside out?
8. The first oranges weren’t orange – The actual orange originates from Southeast Asia that is a hybrid of tangerine and pomelo. These two are actually green.
9. Scotland has 421 words for Snow – Yes they have 421! word for snow. Some examples skelf (a large snowflake), flindrikin (a slight snow shower), unbrak ( the beginning of a thaw), etc. Article Source
10. North Korea and Cuba are the only places in the world where you can’t buy Coca-Cola. Wherever you go almost everywhere you can always enjoy Coca-Cola as a fizzy drink. But according to BBC Coca- Cola is still not available in Noth Korea and Cuba.
These are the top 10 fun fact of the day.