Go daddy is a very popular domain register and web hosting company established in 1997 in USA. You can easily buy a .com or .in or another domain from Godaddy website. The full tutorial is given below with screenshot.
- Go to the https://in.godaddy.com/
2. Choose Create an account.
3. Fill Email id, User name & Password and click on Create Account.
4. Write Domain name that you like to buy and click on search icon at right end.
5. Available domains will appear here. Choose a domain that you want to buy and select Cart icon besides the domain.
6. Click on Continue to Cart option at the uppermost right corner.
7. Select No thanks option as shown as below.
8. Deselect the tick option above and choose No Thanks option as shown below.
9. You have to choose the validity period of Domain Registration like I choose 2 years, You can choose whatever you want like 1 year or 2 years or 3 years or more.
10. Then Add Coupon Code as shown below.
11. Click on continue to checkout.
12. Fill up full Billing information as shown below
13. Scroll down and Click Save option.
14. Add Credit card or Any other payment Details for check out. Just as below
15. Deselect below tick option on Use as back up payment method for this account.
16. Check overview of Registration period and Coupon Code for confirm and then if everything ok, Click on Complete Purchase.
Done. You purchased it. You will see details in the Products option. Now Your domain is ready for using in website.