If you are reading this pages, then it can be that your refrigerator is not working well. In this article, we are going to share with you some tips to help you in your refrigerator repairing plan. With these suggestions, you will be able to help the refrigerator without taking any help from a professional mechanic. Read further to find out more.
Small tips to repair Refrigerator:-
- Freezer not Working:- If the refrigerator doesn’t work at all, the first thing you need to do is make sure the plug is properly inserted into the circuit. you can check the plugin for another circuit board to ensure yourself. In addition, you can also check that the circuit breaker and fuse are working properly.
- Runs 24/7 :– If the machines continues to run non stop, you should check the dust on condenser coil. There should also be a space behind the refrigerator that allows air to pass through.The refrigerator door must also be closed properly. If there are no such problems, you need to contact a professionals immediate basis.
- Door Seal Problem:- If the machine door does not close properly, there may be a problem with the door hinge or gasket. If you need to change all these thing, you can buy them from the same store or online. If both are okay, then close the refrigerator door and call your refrigerator repairing technician.
- Fridge too cold:– If the refrigerator is too cold, the inlet valve may be damaged. It will help too much cold air is entering the fridge . Then check also temperature sensor and control panel.
- Leakage:- If water is leaking from the refrigerator, it could be a gasket, a water inlet valve (which supplies dispensable water and ice to the refrigerator), even the ice maker itself.
- Light not working:- A fridge without a working light will usually means you need a new light bulb or plug. You can easily purchase light or plug from electric store or online store.
- Noisy:- If the fan motor is too loud, the refrigerator fan motor needs to be replaced. You can also see that the refrigerator is not as cold as usual.
- Ice maker not making Ice:– If your refrigerator quits ice maker then inspect the water supply, check the tubes, inlet valves, filters at the back side of fridge for breaks or leaks.
If you are unable to solve the refrigerator despite using the above suggestions, then you will need a professional refrigerator repair service immediate basis.